Steve, Alex and Enrique discuss his experience with merging his property management company with a larger one.
Topics discusses include:
- How his hotel experience was useful in starting his property management company
- Make sure you are factoring in all the expenses like maintenance/repairs
- If you are self managing your rental property, you still should include a line item for property management expense.
- The importance of having a remote team and that your systems are working
- Why is a property management company scaleable like a hotel is?
- How are changes in the laws going to effect the industry?
- The story about Enrique’s merging his company with a larger company to allow him to grow.
- The advantages of being part of a larger company when it comes to resources, marketing, and opportunities.
- Advice to people who might be thinking about merging with a larger company
Enrique Jevons from Mynd Property Management in Seattle, WA. We provide local expertise and professional results for an ever increasingly litigious rental market
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AND SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES