Steve, Alex and Enrique discuss his experience with merging his property management company with a larger one.
Topics discusses include:
- How his hotel experience was useful in starting his property management company
- Make sure you are factoring in all the expenses like maintenance/repairs
- If you are self managing your rental property, you still should include a line item for property management expense.
- The importance of having a remote team and that your systems are working
- Why is a property management company scaleable like a hotel is?
- How are changes in the laws going to effect the industry?
- The story about Enrique’s merging his company with a larger company to allow him to grow.
- The advantages of being part of a larger company when it comes to resources, marketing, and opportunities.
- Advice to people who might be thinking about merging with a larger company
Enrique Jevons from Mynd Property Management in Seattle, WA. We provide local expertise and professional results for an ever increasingly litigious rental market