Today’s topic is all about treating your business as a business. Our guest today is James Morris that owns a couple of large companies in addition to his interest in real estate investing. No matter what your business, we all run into similar issues. We discuss:
- How he left the comfort of working for the same company for 20 years to start his own company.
- What drives him and how did he become successful through the strategic execution of his dream?
- How surrounding yourself with people that believe you can make a big difference
- What happens when you hit a fast growth spurt and get punched in the face?
- How is managing different than being a leader?
James Morris – TMC Workforce Solutions and TMC Supply Chain Solutions.
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AND SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES